(등록) 바이오매스를 이용한 식물성 실리카 및 다공성 바이오차 제조 방법
(등록) 생분해폴리머 및 바이오차를 포함하는 영양성분 방출 조절형 복합비료 조성물 및 그 제조 방법
(출원) 몰약 추출물을 포함하는 바이오차 조성물 및 항균 및 항바이러스 바이오차 제조 방법
(출원) 상표 (튼쑥이)
* Development of blended biopolymer-based photocatalytic hydrogel beads for adsorption and photodegradation of dyes. Gels.
* Reswellable alginate/carboxymethyl cellulose/activated carbon hydrogel beads for ibuprofen adsorption from aqueous solutions. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules.
* Submerged leaves of live indoor foliage plants adsorb H1N1 influenza virus from suspension. Plant Signaling & Behavior.
* 중소벤처기업부 창업성장기술개발 디딤돌 R&D 사업 선정
* 한국환경공단 국가물산업클러스터 사업 선정 (에이티이(주) 공동협업)
* 근로자 휴가 지원사업 참여기업 인증
* 주식회사 초이랩 기업부설연구소 인증
(출원) 바이오매스를 이용한 식물성 실리카 및 다공성 바이오차 제조 방법
(출원) 생분해폴리머 및 바이오차를 포함하는 영양성분 방출 조절형 복합비료 조성물 및 그 제조 방법
(출원) 상표3건 (초이랩 회사명, 초이랩 로고, 알쑥이)
* Adsorption behavior of Cu2+ and benzene in single and binary solutions onto alginate composite hydrogel beads containgin pitch pine-based biochar.
* Adsorptive removal of synthetic plastic components bisphenol a and solvent black 3 dye from single and binary solutions using pristine pinecone biochar.
* Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) production in Escherichia coli with pyridoxal kinase (pdxY) based regeneration system.
* (미래)성과공유기업 확인서
* MOU 체결 - (주)미르존몰약연구소, 에이티이(주), 서울과학기술대학교 에너지기술인력양성센터
* 기술신용평가(TCB) 기술역량 우수기업 T5 등급 획득
* 주식회사 초이랩 연구개발전담부서 인증
* 중소기업 확인서
* 창업기업 확인서
* 중소벤처기업부 창업진흥원 예비창업패키지 사업 선정
* 주식회사 초이랩 사업자등록증
* Morphological and chemical evaluations of leaf surface on particulate matter2.5 (PM2.5) removal in a botanical plant-based biofilter system.
* Pyrophosphate enhanced oxidase activity of cerium oxide nanoparticles for colorimetric detection of nucleic acids.
* Dairy effluent-saturated biochar alters microbial communities and enhances bermudagrass growth and soil fertility.
* Methodology- non-invasive monitoring system based on standing wave ratio for detecting water content variations in plants.
* Rhodococcus sp. YHY01 a microbial cell factory for the valorization of waste cooking oil into lipids a feedstock for biodiesel production.
* Chapter 9 Utilization of invasive weed biomass for biochar production and its application in agriculture and environmental clean-up.
* Treatment of microcystin-LR cyanotoxin contaminated water using Kentucky bluegrass-derived biochar.
* Biowaste-to-bioplastic (polyhydroxyalkanoates) Conversion technologies, strategies, challenges, and perspective.
* Bioprospecting of exopolysaccharide from marine Sphingobium yanoikuyae BBL01 Production, characterization, and metal chelation activity.
* Adsorptive removal of crude petroleum oil from water using floatingpinewood biochar decorated with coconut oil-derived fatty acids.
* Assessment of adsorptive behaviors and properties of grape-derived biochar as adsorbent for removal of cymoxanil pesticide.
* Application of macroalgal biomass derived biochar and bioelectrochemical system with Shewanellafor the adsorptive removaland biodegradation of toxic azo dye.
* Removal of Fluoride from Water Using a Calcium-Modified dairy manure-derived biochar.
* Iron-activated bermudagrass-derived biochar for adsorption of aqueoussulfamethoxazole- Effects of iron impregnation ratio on biocharproperties, adsorption, and regeneration.
* Facile and economical functionalized hay biochar with dairy effluent for adsorption of tetracycline
* Simultaneous monitoring of the bioconversion from lysine to glutaric acid by ethyl chloroformate derivatization and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
* Evaluation for simultaneous removal of anionic and cationic dyes onto maple leaf-derived biochar using response surface methodology.
* Adsorptive removal of tetracycline from aqueous solution by maple leaf-derived biochar.
* Conversion of waste cooking oil into biodiesel using heterogenous catalyst derived from cork biochar.
* Adsorption behavior of tetracycline onto Spirulina sp. (microalgae)-derived biochars produced at different temperatures.
* Treatment of furazolidone contaminated water using banana pseudostem biochar engineered with facile synthesized magnetic nanocomposites.